Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Asked: Bumble and Bumble Defrizz

I'm back with another "You Asked" Column. Many of you asked for reviews of Bumble and Bumble products, and since I use and love them, I will be reviewing Bumble and Bumble DeFrizz.
Description of the Product

Cost: $20-25 for 4oz.

Bumble and Bumble's Defrizz is an anti-frizz product to protect hair against humidity and smooth flyaways while leaving the hair soft, not greasy. This product is good for those with straight or curly hair (and even those of you in-between!).

Using the Product

You can use this product during any point in your styling process. I personally use it at the end of my styling process, but I have occasionally put it on wet hair to protect against frizz if I don't have my regular curl cream. Put a dime sized amount, or smaller, on your hands. Rub your hands together. Run the product through your hair from back to front, from your tips to your roots. Like any smoothing product, you want to avoid putting too much of it near your roots because it can leave your hair looking greasy. I would start with a little and then use more later if necessary.


Review of the Product

I think that this product is great for every-day smoothing needs. As advertised, it is very light unlike other smoothing products loaded down with silicone. While it won't protect your hair from the most humid situations (for that I would recommend Aveda's Anti-Humectant Pomade) it is dependable enough to keep your hair looking smooth until it's next wash.

Recommend: (y/n) Yes, for every-day usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment