Monday, April 18, 2011

Review: Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint Gloss

Description of the Product


Covergirl's Wetslicks Amazement Gloss is meant to go beyond the ordinary lip gloss. Covergirl advertises that it will actually brighten your smile and freshen your breath while it makes your lips shiny, but not sticky. Covergirl achieves these goals by adding Crest peppermint oil to the formula

Applying the Product

Applying this product is not too difficult...use it like you would any other lipgloss. I purchased it in the "No Care Bare" shade as a nude lip color to compliment a smoky eye.


Review of the Product

Sadly, I was disappointed with the product. I purchased it mostly for the nude shade rather then the extra benefits of whitening my smile etc...There isn't much color saturation to the gloss so it didn't give me the desired shade of nude. Furthermore, I dislike lip glosses that claim to freshen your breathe. Like others, this one was overly sweet and the gloss was indeed sticky. I don't think it made my teeth brighter either. This gloss is a no-go.


Recommend (y/n): NO

No comments:

Post a Comment